Sandy Feet

8/27/2016






Afternoon at Jimbaran beach, somewhere near the airport. So near you can actually see airplanes land across the ocean. It's a very tourist-filled area, especially due to the many restaurants situated along the coast. There are many resorts too - Four Seasons, Le Meridien, as well as private villas.

That day's outfit was kept light and beach-y. A crocheted cropped halter with an open back paired with a rarely worn pair of black shorts, but I guess I'll wear them more often now! Also I've started to look through my accessories more now and I pulled out these cute turquoise rings. Oh, and underneath the halter top, I wore my bikini top instead of a bra to keep my um, boobies in place. It's something you get used to when you're living in a tropical place, haha.

Photos taken by: @jessicajoenes

- Xx -

Get the look:
Halter top: Pull & Bear (similar) | Shorts: H&M | Sandals: Ipanema | Rings: Stradivarius


Post Comment
Post a Comment