Thanks for Nothing

8/19/2016







THANKS FOR NOTHING... I say to the wind that was supposed to make my hair look good and effortless for the photos but ended up becoming real hard to put up with. 

However that day I had a lot of things to thank for, particularly the Bali sun that has been doing some good to my skin (which is well protected by sunscreen, of course). That day called for a sassy bodysuit and a denim A-line skirt with some comfortable fringed shoes. Oh, and of course, the John Lennon-esque sunglasses I borrowed from my little sis.

As I'm typing this down, I'm feeling a great amount of stress working on my portfolio to get into fashion school. Hoping the very best that it'll come together nicely! So far I've been finding inspirations everywhere in this island, which is great.

Photos taken by: @jessicajoenes

- Xx -

Get the look:

Bodysuit: Pull & Bear (unfortunately they don't have it for sale anymore but they do have other styles!) | Denim skirt: Pull & Bear (or similar) | Sunglasses: Stradivarius (or similar: 1 & 2) | Shoes: Proudly (local brand, or similar

Post Comment
Post a Comment