Transparency

3/16/2017

Is this thing still even on? Kidding. I'm actually quite surprised this site hasn't been taken down, not that I expect it to but I feel like it's something that would happen after not tending to it for how many months.

So yes, so much has changed. I've made my move to Melbourne earlier this year and I'm back to the city life. University has started and shamefully, I've underestimated its workload. It's too much. Sometimes, of course.

It has been an exciting two months, going to three, and I've had my fair share of loneliness, homesickness, and actually sickness. It has been fairly an up and down experience so far, and I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I'm still trying to get used to a few things around here, like the free tram routes which is so ****ing confusing.

But there is something someone that has helped me with that homesickness, my best friend from back home. I am so glad that I've made the move to a city where I get to see her anytime, everyday if Uni wasn't in our way, so there's little feeling in me where I don't feel too alone or too homesick, and that everything is fine. To the bestie reading this, I love you. Here's a little part of you in my blog. (Congrats!)

These photos were taken by her, and for the first post in Melbourne, of course I had to take it in the infamous Collins Street area. It's one of the many places to be in the golden hour.

Here's how things have changed for me since I moved: I carry a backpack. No, not only for school purposes, but for everyday life as well. I have gotten used to carrying an umbrella with me everywhere I go because of the unpredictable weather. I have also gotten used to carrying my own apartment keys and drinking bottle. Weird, I know.

As for me, I don't think I've changed much, other than style-wise, of course. I'm quite enjoying the fact that I can wear an outerwear anywhere I go, whereas back in tropical Indonesia, I'd be looked at twice.

Besides the shirt I'm wearing, here's a bit of transparency I can so much put in this blog. Like I said, I'm still getting used to things around here, as well as this site.

Photos taken by @hasnavlz

Get the look:

 Bag: COLETTE BY COLETTE HAYMAN // Top: PULL & BEAR //
Denim skirt: PULL & BEAR // Boots: STRADIVARIUS //
Bralette: COTTON ON BODY // Belt: SPORTSGIRL //
Sunglasses: STRADIVARIUS


-Xx-






Post Comment
Post a Comment