An Announcement

6/03/2017

It's 9:43 p.m. on a Friday as I'm writing this up in my apartment, wearing three layers of clothes, freezing. 

It's 9:43 p.m. on the 2nd of June, and the temperature drops to 10 degrees celsius. 

It's 9:43 p.m. and this post is long overdue.

A lot has happened since the past week. I've managed to finalize my designs for this semester's project, Ramadan had begun, winter is coming, and I've started a youtube channel with my friend. Yeah, that's right. My friend (who goes by the name Hasna) and I have stirred up enough confidence to start our own channel, where we will be posting weekly vlogs. 

Creating our own videos has been talked between the two of us a lot, and we wanted to create this not only for ourselves, but for our friends, family, and all of you. This is a channel that we've decided to be based on our raw, typical lives as university students in Melbourne. We want to give a little insight on how we're going about on a day-to-day basis, all jumbled in one weekly video. 

As I'm typing this, our first video has been up for 5 days, and we've managed to attract a few viewers and subscribers (quite possibly our friends and family), and now I'd like to share this further onto you. 

It's week 2, and a second vlog is live. (So for those of you who haven't seen it, there are two videos to go and watch!!)

Tell me what are your thoughts and subscribe if you'd like! 

-xx-

P.s. If any of you are on Instagram, find me: @ayishabrindley and follow. I generally follow everyone back but in case I miss, comment below you're Instagram accounts! :)

SUBSCRIBE TO H2A ON YOUTUBE




Post Comment
Post a Comment